MSD Digital 6-Plus Ign.Control,Microprocesso
SKU code: 6520
or 4 payments of $241.29 with Learn moreIn Stock
The MSD Digital-6 Plus Ignition Control combines terrific power, digital accuracy, and great accessories making it ideal for street/strip applications. Every spark of the Digital-6 Plus Ignition is packed with 135 millijoules of spark energy and 535 primary volts. For nitrous-equipped cars, the Digital-6 Plus offers a step retard that will retard the timing when the nitrous is activated. There is also a 2-step rev limiter for holeshot consistency and overrev protection. The Digital-6 Plus accepts points, amplifier, and mag pickup inputs and will run on 4, 6, or 8 cylinder engines. The MSD Digital 6 Plus uses a high-speed RISC microcontroller to control the ignition's output while constantly analyzing the various inputs such as supply voltage, trigger signals, and rpm. The high-speed controller can make extremely quick compensations to the output voltage, multiple spark series, timing, and rpm limits while maintaining accurate timing signals to within 1° and 1% of the rpm limits. The circuits and controller of the Digital 6 Plus have been thoroughly debounced and isolated to create protection against Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI).
- Switch between two rev limits that adjust with rotary switches in 100 rpm increments.
- Single stage retard for nitrous and top end performance.
- Start retard eases pressure on the starter, flywheel and engine.
- Adjustable magnetic pickup compensation produces accurate trigger signals.
- LED display warns of trigger signal problems or faulty charging system.